Our Civilian Tactics Course is designed to teach civilians the essential skills necessary to identify a possible threat, to protect yourself and family in and outside your home from violent encounters, understanding situational awareness and how not to put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time!
The course involves three levels; Completion of all levels is required to advance from one level to the next. Each level focuses on personal safety and reinforces the essentials of self-defense shooting.
The course includes classroom, live fire range time (Utilizing your guns and 200-300rds of ammunition), practical instruction and Force-on-Force scenario based training (using Simuntion equipment).
- Classroom Instruction
- Live Fire Range Exercises
- Reactive Shooting
- Point and Shoot Drills
- Utilizing barricades for cover
- Cover v. Concealment
- Weapons carriage
- 540 degree awareness
- Entries (In Home)
- Recognition of threat and transition drills
- Hallway clearing/ Room clearing (Home Protection)
- Formations (Patterns of Movement)
- Proper Tourniquet applications
- All students must be 21+ and have a valid License to Carry/ Pistol Permit or be active duty Military.
- Minimum Attendance: Group of 4
- Maximum Attendance: Group of 8
Contact us if you are interested or if you have any questions
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe