Intermediate Level Pistol Shooting Course
The course will consist of the essential skills for using a pistol in a defensive manner. This course requires approx. 200-300 rounds of pistol ammunition.
Please check our Training Calendar for up coming courses.
(This class is taught by retired/veteran police officers)
Cost of class is $125.00 (Min. of 4 people to hold this class)
Contact Form Below↓↓↓↓
Please Mail checks and applications at lease one week prior to start of class to
SSD Tactical Training, Inc.
P.O. Box 443
Ludlow, MA 01056
Must take this course before taking the Advanced Level Pistol Course
Time of Class will be 9am-1pm (Times are approximate)
Please click here for the class Applications tab.
The course will consist of the following topics and essential skills which require approx. 200-300 rounds of pistol ammunition:
- Range Safety
- Legal issues
- Proper Stances
- Proper Grip
- Proper Sight Alignment
- Proper Sight picture
- Proper Trigger Control
- Proper Breath control
- Clearing Firearm Malfunctions
- Multiple shots at multiple Targets
- Tactical Reloading
- Administrative Reloading
- Increasing your accuracy at different distances
- Shooting while properly moving forward, laterally and backwards
- Failure Drills
- One hand shooting (Strong side/ Support side)
- Shooting from concealment
- Shooting different types of targets
- All course of fire will be from 0 – 15 yardsAll participants must fill out an application prior to class. Class size is limited.
- Participants MUST bring their Active License To Carry (Must have an active pistol permit. NO EXCEPTIONS) and other items as follows:
- Eye Protection (Safety Glasses)
- Baseball style hat
- Ear Protection
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Their Firearm they wish to shoot. .22cal-.45 ACP
- Ammunition for their firearm