*Discount* (Live-Fire) Massachusetts/ Connecticut License to Carry (LTC) Firearms Safety Course 03/09/19, 03/24/19, 03/31/19
This is a SHOOTING course. This course consists of handling several different types of firearms. The only way to learn is by seeing, hearing and doing. There is NO online portion or video games to this training course. You will learn firearms storage laws, self-defense laws, transportation laws and many more. (This class meets the Chicopee Police Dept. resident requirements for applying for their License to Carry Permit.)
Cost of class is: is $95 (Normally $110) Please pay using link above. (Credit Processor charges a small service charge) (Great for people 15-20 years of age looking to get their Firearms Identification Card. And people 21 yearsold and older to apply for your License to Carry permit) (LTC)
Go to www.ssdtacticaltraining.com to register.
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe
SAVE $25 off our Massachusetts/ Connecticut License to Carry/ Pistol Permit course. When you purchase this class between June 1, 2018 and July 31, 2018. You can register for classes in June or July. Register through our website at SUMMER SPECIAL! ***Use Promotional Code “SUMMER SPECIAL” during check out.
This course will give you the ability to apply in MA, CT, RI, FL and many other states that require live fire training. This course also meets any MA police departments live fire requirements to apply for your License to Carry. Contact us with any questions.
Please remember all who served and paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms!
Stay prepared, Stay Safe
Our Civilian Tactics Course is designed to teach civilians the essential skills necessary to identify a possible threat, to protect yourself and family in and outside your home from violent encounters, understanding situational awareness and how not to put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time!
The course involves three levels; Completion of all levels is required to advance from one level to the next. Each level focuses on personal safety and reinforces the essentials of self-defense shooting.
The course includes classroom, live fire range time (Utilizing your guns and 200-300rds of ammunition), practical instruction and Force-on-Force scenario based training (using Simuntion equipment).
- Classroom Instruction
- Live Fire Range Exercises
- Reactive Shooting
- Point and Shoot Drills
- Utilizing barricades for cover
- Cover v. Concealment
- Weapons carriage
- 540 degree awareness
- Entries (In Home)
- Recognition of threat and transition drills
- Hallway clearing/ Room clearing (Home Protection)
- Formations (Patterns of Movement)
- Proper Tourniquet applications
- All students must be 21+ and have a valid License to Carry/ Pistol Permit or be active duty Military.
- Minimum Attendance: Group of 4
- Maximum Attendance: Group of 8
Contact us if you are interested or if you have any questions
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe
Massachusetts Attorney General Assault Weapons Ban Enforcement
(Private sales/ transfers of so called assault weapons)
Q: What if I already own a gun that is a copy or duplicate?
- If a weapon is a copy or duplicate of one of the models enumerated in the law, it is an Assault Weapon. The Enforcement notice will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer by an individual gun owner of weapons obtained on or before July 20, 2016.
- The AGO also will not enforce the law against a gun dealer that possesses or transfers a “copy or duplicate” weapon that was obtained on or before July 20, 2016, provided that transfers, if any, are made to persons or businesses in states where ownership of the weapon is legal.
- Individual/private sales are exempt if gun was obtained on or before July 20, 2016. Hope this clarify’s things.