*Discount* (Live-Fire) Massachusetts/ Connecticut License to Carry (LTC) Firearms Safety Course 03/09/19, 03/24/19, 03/31/19
This is a SHOOTING course. This course consists of handling several different types of firearms. The only way to learn is by seeing, hearing and doing. There is NO online portion or video games to this training course. You will learn firearms storage laws, self-defense laws, transportation laws and many more. (This class meets the Chicopee Police Dept. resident requirements for applying for their License to Carry Permit.)
Cost of class is: is $95 (Normally $110) Please pay using link above. (Credit Processor charges a small service charge) (Great for people 15-20 years of age looking to get their Firearms Identification Card. And people 21 yearsold and older to apply for your License to Carry permit) (LTC)
Go to www.ssdtacticaltraining.com to register.
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe
Help save a life and Stop the Bleed! Click HERE to register and pay for the course.
Great training for School Teachers, janitors, parents, DPW workers, etc.
Today we live in a world where terrorism, the actions of unstable people, and the dangerous impulses of friends and relatives are very real and becoming increasingly more frequent.
Massive bleeding from any cause but particularly from an active shooter or explosive event where a response is delayed can result in death. Similar to how the general public learns and performs CPR, the public must learn proper bleeding control techniques, including how to use their hands, dressings, and tourniquets. Victims can quickly die from uncontrolled bleeding, within five to 10 minutes.
However, anyone at the scene can act as immediate responder and save lives if they know what to do. We here at SSD Tactical Training, Inc. have certified instructors to each you the techniques to save a life.
Stay Prepared, Stay Alive!
Our mission at SSD Tactical Training, Inc. is to increase firearms safety and self-defense tactics to our clients as well as enhance the personal safety and awareness to individuals seeking additional training. Safety is our #1 priority.
We offer the following courses:
- Armed or unarmed Facility Security Training (Corporate, Church, Residential Security, Etc.)
- Active Shooter Response Training. (When to run, hide and fight. Tactics to survive an active shooting)
- Empty Hand Combative Self-Defense (Personal protection of self and others)
- Less than Lethal Training
- Firearm Safety courses which meet the requirements to obtain your License To Carry Pistols/Firearms (LTC)/ Firearms Identification Card (FID) permits in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, NH, FL and many other states.
- Intermediate and Advanced, Self-Defense Firearms education and training.
- Force-on-Force reality based scenario training (Real life situational training)
Our instructors have Law Enforcement/ Military backgrounds with years of experience. They are NRA certified firearms instructors, Massachusetts/ Connecticut State Police certified firearms Instructors and police academy Use of Force, Firearms and Defensive Tactics instructors, as well as Simunition Force-on-Force instructors.
Contact us at:
- Website: https://ssdtacticaltraining.com
Don’t let today be your day – our motto is “IF IT’S POSSIBLE, IT’S PREVENTABLE”!
“The only source of knowledge is experience”.
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe
Our Civilian Tactics Course is designed to teach civilians the essential skills necessary to identify a possible threat, to protect yourself and family in and outside your home from violent encounters, understanding situational awareness and how not to put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time!
The course involves three levels; Completion of all levels is required to advance from one level to the next. Each level focuses on personal safety and reinforces the essentials of self-defense shooting.
The course includes classroom, live fire range time (Utilizing your guns and 200-300rds of ammunition), practical instruction and Force-on-Force scenario based training (using Simuntion equipment).
- Classroom Instruction
- Live Fire Range Exercises
- Reactive Shooting
- Point and Shoot Drills
- Utilizing barricades for cover
- Cover v. Concealment
- Weapons carriage
- 540 degree awareness
- Entries (In Home)
- Recognition of threat and transition drills
- Hallway clearing/ Room clearing (Home Protection)
- Formations (Patterns of Movement)
- Proper Tourniquet applications
- All students must be 21+ and have a valid License to Carry/ Pistol Permit or be active duty Military.
- Minimum Attendance: Group of 4
- Maximum Attendance: Group of 8
Contact us if you are interested or if you have any questions
Stay Prepared, Stay Safe
Forming Certification Classes now! Cost is $50
If interested please contact us.
Qualified retired law enforcement officers/ Military Law Enforcement!
In 18 USC § 926C(c), “qualified retired law enforcement officer” is defined as an individual who:
- separated from service in good standing from service with a public agency as a law enforcement officer;
- before such separation, was authorized by law to engage in or supervise the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution of, or the incarceration of any person for, any violation of law, and had statutory powers of arrest or apprehension under section 807(b) of title 10, United States Code (article 7(b) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice);
- before such separation, served as a law enforcement officer for an aggregate of 10 years or more; or separated from service with such agency, after completing any applicable probationary period of such service, due to a service-connected disability, as determined by such agency;
- during the most recent 12-month period, has met, at the expense of the individual, the standards for qualification in firearms training for active law enforcement officers, as determined by the former agency of the individual, the State in which the individual resides or, if the State has not established such standards, either a law enforcement agency within the State in which the individual resides or the standards used by a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State;
- has not been officially found by a qualified medical professional employed by the agency to be unqualified for reasons relating to mental health and as a result of this finding will not be issued photographic identification; or has not entered into an agreement with the agency from which the individual is separating from service in which that individual acknowledges he or she is not qualified under this section for reasons relating to mental health and for those reasons will not receive or accept photographic identification;
- is not under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating or hallucinatory drug or substance; and
- is not prohibited by Federal law from receiving a firearm.
Additionally, the individual must carry either:
- photographic identification issued by the agency from which the individual separated from service as a law enforcement officer that identifies the person as having been employed as a police officer or law enforcement officer and indicates that the individual has, not less recently than one year before the date the individual is carrying the concealed firearm, been tested or otherwise found by the agency to meet the active duty standards for qualification in firearms training as established by the agency to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm; or
- photographic identification issued by the agency from which the individual separated from service as a law enforcement officer that identifies the person as having been employed as a police officer or law enforcement officer; and a certification issued by the State in which the individual resides or by a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State that indicates that the individual has, not less than one year before the date the individual is carrying the concealed firearm, been tested or otherwise found by the State or a certified firearms instructor that is qualified to conduct a firearms qualification test for active duty officers within that State to have met the active duty standards for qualification in firearms training, as established by the State, to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm; or if the State has not established such standards, standards set by any law enforcement agency within that State to carry a firearm of the same type as the concealed firearm.