- Intermediate/Advanced Level Pistol Course (Live-Fire)
This 8hr course is our combined Intermediate and Advanced Level Pistol Courses. (Must have a minimum of 4 students to run.)(This course requires the participant to be in good physical health and good manual dexterity) This course consists of some of the following topics: Range Safety, Legal issues, Proper Stances, Proper Grip, Proper Sight Alignment, Proper Sight picture, Proper Trigger Control, Proper Breathing control, Clearing Firearm Malfunctions.
Tactical Reloading, Administrative Reloading, Moving and Shooting, Increasing your accuracy at different distances, Shooting while properly moving forward, laterally and backwards, Shooting from different kneeling positions, Failure Drills, One hand shooting (Strong side/ Support side), Shooting from concealment, Shooting from Cover/ barricade, Shooting different types of targets, Shooting at realistic steel targets, Empty Hand defense with transition to firearm and the Stop The Bleed Course.
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 300-500 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Your own pistol with minimum 3 magazines,
- Functional holster (inside the waist or outside the waist. Holster must stay open when drawing your firearm so you can re-holster. NO Cheap Airsoft holsters)
- Personal First-Aid Kit
- Baseball Style Hat
- Plenty of Water and your own food
- Sturdy foot wear and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
Course Dates Coming Soon! Call with any questions.